Low with Germaine Gemberling and Rich Mattson
A special Thanskgiving weekend concert with Duluth trio Low! Appropriately for the season, their most recent album C’mon (Sub Pop) strives to articulate a plea for humanity, decency, and common sense in a world gone mad. According to singer-guitarist Alan Sparhawk, “With the last couple of records, we were grappling with something outside of ourselves. This one feels more like, ‘Well, forget all that. I’m looking in your eyes right now, and we need to figure out how to get through the next moment, together, as human beings.’”
Opening tonight will be Iron Range singer-songwriters Germaine Gemberling and Rich Mattson, both of whom also play together in Junkboat.
The Cedar is now air-conditioned for your year-round comfort!
Ticket options and info
- On sale date: now
- Phone: 612-338-2674 ext 0 between 12 noon and 4pm M-F ($2 fee per ticket)
- In person: From a Cedar volunteer in the front lobby during events (no fee; cash, check, credit card), Depth of Field (no fee; cash or check only), or Electric Fetus (about $2 fee/ticket)
- Online: Ticketweb (fees typically $2-$3/ticket) (click on red Buy Tickets button at top of this page)
- The Cedar is an all ages venue
- Students with ID, seniors over 65, and children under 12 may purchase tickets at a discount at the door.